November 18, 2018
Please bring the ENTIRE FAMILY for a day of GIVING!
Thanks to our sponsor Swan Lake Caterers, Panera Bread, AMT Photography, Nicole Kane Studios
- What is FVD? It’s a Day of Giving for the entire Family held before Thanksgiving
- Who can attend? All ages (sorry no pets)
- What’s the admission? We encourage each person to bring a NEW, unwrapped toy, winter coat (all sizes), hats & glove set, or gift cards/gift certificates
- Do we need to RSVP or sign-up? NO, just arrive between 6pm and 7:30pm ready to participate in the festivities.
- Can I receive community service credit? Volunteers who sign up online to help set-up and clean-up will receive credit. However, we must receive their online volunteer sign up prior to November 10th and at that time they will be notified by us as to whether there are spots available.
- What do we do there? We will have gift wrapping stations set up for you to wrap the donated items, card making station, rock painting station, and host our Famous Chinese Auction.
- Who benefits from the donated items? Local families affected by cancer. Some of the items are also given to our community partners, PlayBOLD and Helping Makes U Happy to distribute to the families they help.
- Is there food? We will provide free dessert, coffee, hot coco, and soft drinks. Cash Bar will be open. No other food will be available.