November 18, 2018
Please bring the ENTIRE FAMILY for a day of GIVING!
Thanks to our Annual Venue SPONSOR
Swan Lake Caterers at 388 River Road, Manorville
Thanks to our sponsor Swan Lake Caterers, Panera Bread, AMT Photography, Nicole Kane Studios
- What is FVD? It’s a Day of Giving for the entire Family held before Thanksgiving
- Who can attend? All ages (sorry no pets)
- What’s the admission? We encourage each person to bring a NEW, unwrapped toy, sports balls (most requested: basketball, football, soccer balls), hat & glove set, or gift cards/gift certificates
- Do we need to RSVP or sign-up? NO, just arrive at 6pm ready to participate in the festivities.
- Can I receive community service credit? Volunteers who sign up online to help set-up and clean-up will receive credit. However, we must receive their online volunteer sign up prior to November 10th and at that time they will be notified by us as to whether there are spots available.
- What do we do there? We will have gift wrapping stations set up for you to wrap the donated items, card making station, inspirational rock decorating station, and our Famous Chinese Auction (must be present to win; #’s called 8pm sharp). Event ends at 8:30pm sharp
- Who benefits from the donated items? Local families affected by cancer. Some of the items are also given to our community partners, PlayBOLD and Helping Makes U Happy to distribute to the families they help.
- Is there food? We will provide free dessert, coffee, hot coco, and soft drinks. Cash Bar will be open. No other food will be available.