November 24, 2019
Please bring the ENTIRE FAMILY for a day of GIVING!
Sunday, November 24th 6:00pm – 8:30pm at our New VENUE Sponsor Atlantis Banquets & Events (Sea Star) next to LI Aquarium
431 East Main Street, Riverhead
Thanks to our sponsors Atlantis Banquets & Events, Hampton Coffee Company, Panera Bread, Olish Farms, AMT Photography, Nicole Kane Studios, 101.7 The Beach
IMPORTANT EVENT PARKING INFORMATION
- What is FVD? It’s a Day of Giving for the entire Family held before Thanksgiving
- Who can attend? All ages (sorry no pets)
- What’s the admission? We encourage each person to bring a NEW, unwrapped toy, sports balls (most requested: basketball, football, soccer balls, Legos) or gift cards/gift certificates
- Do we need to RSVP or sign-up? NO, just arrive at 6pm ready to participate in the festivities.
- Can I receive community service credit? Volunteers who sign up online to help set-up and clean-up will receive credit. However, we must receive their online volunteer sign up prior to November 10th and at that time they will be notified by us as to whether there are spots available.
- What do we do there? We will have gift wrapping stations set up for you to wrap the donated items, card making station, inspirational rock decorating station, and our Famous Chinese Auction (must be present to win; #’s posted at 8pm sharp). Event ends at 8:30pm sharp
- Who benefits from the donated items? Local families affected by cancer. Some of the items are also given to our community partner Helping Makes U Happy to distribute to the families they help.
- Is there food? We will provide free dessert, coffee, and water. No food or drinks available to purchase. No outside food or beverages permitted.