Bringing joy to cancer patients and their families during the holidays!
To Nominate a Family please review and adhere to the Application Guidelines detailed below. Select a method of application under “How to Nominate”. To be considered for this program submissions must be received by September 1st annually.
Application Process Guidelines:
- Recipients must be US citizen residing in Nassau County or Suffolk County, New York and exhibit significant obstacles and hardship due to cancer diagnosis.
- Recipients must have a child/children living in same household (must be the legal guardian).
- Recipients must be in treatment or have received treatment during the grant year.
- Application online or via mail must be received by September 1st annually.
>How to Nominate:
- Online, Email, or Mail Application which includes.
- To mail click, print, complete all sections, and mail prior to September 1 (annually).
- If Selected please print Page 2 WISH LIST and submit (email or mail) no later than September 20th.
- The 2017 application attached using this link Click here for SLH Application & WISH LIST 2016 >>
- Online form (see below)